You might never want to go back or bake any other brownie recipe after you make these Eggless Walnut Brownie -No Eggs Brownie – Eggless Chocolate Brownie
I always wondered how thes big bakeries in Hyderabad made such delicious brownies with perfect crust (but those were with egg). I used to feel I can never make those brownies by myself but then I never lost my crazy experiments and I came up with this recipe after lot or trial and error but applause I finally nailed it ?. The perfect crust on top and little cake inside. I must say I am totally in love with this recipe.
Ingredients to make eggless chocolate brownie
- 100 grams dark chocolate compound
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of walnuts and chocolate chip
Steps to make Eggless Walnut Brownie -No Eggs Brownie – Eggless Chocolate Brownie
- Add butter to chopped chocolate
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave or using a double boiler method
- Now add 1/2 cup of milk to the chocolate mixture in batches and mix
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar, maida/ flour, baking powder and salt to chocolate and mix well
- Make sure there are no lumps of dry ingredients in chocolate
- Add chopped walnuts and mix
- Grease and line the pan
- Pour the brownie mixture and spread evenly
- Finish with some chocolate chips and chopped walnuts
- Bake @ pre heated 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
- Do a toothpick test before you remove the pan from oven
- Let it cool down in the pan for 15 minute
- And make desired size of brownies and enjoy with your favorite ice cream or topping
Checkout few more brownie recipes ? here?
The best part of these eggless walnut brownies are these are made of simple ingredients which you can find in bakery supply store. And of course you don’t need any special gadgets to mix.
You can eat these brownies just like that or with some vanilla ice cream choice is yours.But after a lot of trial and error, here are two very IMPORTANT things I have figured out about making perfect brownies with crackly tops:
- When I made brownies with just cocoa powder, the brownies were more cake-like and didn’t have the shiny crispy top. So, you definitely NEED to use baking chocolate or chocolate chips in your brownie recipe to get that crispy top.
- You need to add less liquids and certain portion of flour to get the shiny crust and a cakey inside texture..