Garlic Schezwan Cauliflower Stir Fry is a simple side dish to make with any meal. Coated with garlic, schezwan and salt on it, this recipe hardly takes any effort or time to prepare. So, right here is the best way to make Garlic Schezwan Cauliflower recipe.
A great side dish with any meal can flip the tables around.
Don’t you agree? I’m a big side dish fan; it makes the meal look good, makes it filling and much more flavorful.
And subsequently, be it an Indian meal or a Continental, a side dish is a should in all my meals.
One in all my current favourite side dish to make this Garlic Schezwan Cauliflower.
Its yum and even has many dietary advantages.
It’s thought of a superfood that’s loaded with fibre, antioxidants, and vitamin C to assist in iron absorption and one of the most consumable veggies in Keto diet.
All of us have heard that consuming cauliflowers are good for our body, so right here I’m with a recipe that’s stuffed with the goodness of garlic and cauliflower, the excellent recipe for this winter.
That is the best recipe of all and will get prepared in lower than 20 minutes.
You can even have it as a snack in between the meals or at any time when the starvation strikes.
Any time I make a Grilled Chicken, Fish or Prawns, this cauliflower is a must in my plate with a side of some more schezwan sauce. What a comforting and wholesome meal, Proper?
Listed below are some more recipes, that you’ll completely love –
Regarding the recipe
It’s an easy recipe parboil the cauliflower florets with a pinch of turmeric and salt and drain the water.
Now add oil, garlic, green chilies, spring onions green, schezwan paste and saute for a minute.
Next, add the parboiled cauliflower florets and fry for another 2 minutes.
Season the dish with salt and garnish it with some coriander, to give the final look to the plate.
For this dish, all it’s essential to parboil the cauliflower before you stir fry.
It does not solely work as a filling meal in itself. However, it lets you might have your everyday dose of inexperienced in less than 20 minutes.
Check out the Video for recipe step by step:
Can I utilise Frozen cauliflower rather than a fresh one?
Try to use fresh cauliflower to make this dish so far as feasible.
If using frozen cauliflower, you’ll have to thaw before you parboil.
Other than the recipe talked about, you may add the below ingredients and make a complete new variety of this dish
- Add Sliced Onion whereas roasting
- broccoli Florets whereas roasting
- Add Chopped Carrots
- Asparagus whereas roasting
- Add halved Brussels Sprouts whereas roasting
- Sprinkle with Breadcrumbs together with cheese
Ideas by Neetu
Minimise the cauliflower into even bite-size pieces.
Don’t overcrowd the pan. Whereas roasting, cauliflower will start steam, and if there isn’t sufficient area for it to flee, it’ll make the cauliflower soggy as an instead of crispy.
If you need no cleansing action after cooking this recipe, simply combine all of the components in a zipper-lock bag, line the tray with aluminium foil. Discard the zip lock bag and aluminium foil after baking, and you’ve got a clean kitchen with no traces of cooking after baking this recipe.
Nonetheless, to scale back the utilisation of plastic, I encourage to combine it up in a glass bowl and wash the bowl afterwards.
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 5-6 garlic pods chopped
- 3 green chilies
- Handful off spring onions green
- Schezwan paste
- coriander for garnish
- 1 tbsp oil
- Cut big size cauliflower florets
- boil water in a pot and add a pinch of turmeric and salt
- Now add the cauliflower florets to the boiling water
- cover the pot and switch off the flame. let the cauliflower cook in the hot steam of water
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan
- Next ass chopped garlic, saute garlic for a minute
- Now add chopped green chillies and cook for another minute or so.
- Next add the spring onions green and Schezwan paste to it.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the schezwan paste and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Then add salt to enhance the taste of the garlic schezwan cauliflower
- Garnish it with some chopped coriander and spring onions green
- Serve instantly.