There are many best banana bread recipes around the internet for both eggs and without eggs. I call this as best banana bread recipe because this is my personal favourite and I can make this banana bread recipe using one single bowl without any special ingredients. You see the tiny tiny banana strings in the bread that makes the banana bread gorgeous and the little banana chunks make this the best ever banana bread to bake in no time.
I also have an eggless chocolate chips banana bread recipe on my channel, Wanna be a chef with Neetu. Do check that out if you prefer to bake an eggless version. The chocolate chips in the eggless version are Optional. But adding some chocolate chips will give you more flavour to your cake. Here is the link for the eggless Chocolate chips banana bread, Eggless banana bread.
Let’s come back to our best ever banana bread recipe, you need 3 bananas which are quite riped, this actually makes your banana bread more flavorful. You check the video of the same below
Listed are the ingredients for our best ever banana bread recipe
Ingredients of banana bread recipe:
- 1 +3/4 cups of flour/maida
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 ripe bananas
Without wasting more time let’s jump on to the steps to make the banana bread recipe
Instructions to prepare banana bread recipe:
- Peel and break the banana in a bowl, and use a fork to mash the bananas. You can use the food processor also for this step
- Break the eggs and to the mashed bananas and mix well
- Next, add oil and buttermilk ( I used homemade buttermilk here) and also the vanilla essence
- Now add both the sugar and mix really well for about 3-4 minutes or till sugar dissolves completely
- Add flour or maida to the wet ingredients and mix well, making sure there are no lumps of flour or maida
- Pour the batter in a greased and lined baking loaf
- Bake @ preheated 180 degrees Celsius for about 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Once you remove the pan from the oven, let the cake cool down in the time for about 10-15 minutes and then demould it.