Frankie Masala Recipe- How to make Frankie Masala at home. A satiating snack everyone likes even on-the-go, A Frankie is made by rolling up a tongue-tickling potato mixture inside a wrap with special Frankie Masala.
Today we will make the Frankie Masala Recipe- How to make Frankie Masala at home with step by step photos and videos.
Frankie Masala recipe is the secret recipe of most Frankie sellers across. It has now become one of the most famous roadside foods in India and its a delicious experience to watch the “>Frankie-wala deftly preparing one.
Frankie Masala Powder is easy to make at home. Homemade recipes are good and hygiene, Just sprinkle on Kathi roll/ Frankie along with paneer, vegetable masala mix or Chicken. A teaspoon of Frankie masala is used to make different versions of Frankie!
You can make this Masala in a jiffy
Step by step Frankie Masala recipe:
- Take two tablespoons of red chilli powder in a bowl
2. Add all these masalas one by one in the bowl and mix it well
3. Make sure there are no lumps in the masala
- 2 tbsp of Red Chili Powder (https://amzn.to/37YDbaI)
- 3 tbsp of Dry Mango powder/ Amchur Powder
- 1 tbsp of Cumin/Jeera Powder
- 1 tbsp of Coriander/Dhaniya powder
- 1 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder
Did you try this recipe? Click a picture and mention or tag us on @bake_with_Neetu. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Click here to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipe
Why you should make Frankie masala at home?
- It is easy to make.
- You can adjust the spice level of masala.
- Free from chemicals and preservatives.
Here are few other Homemade Masala Recipes
Frankie Masala Recipe
- 2 Tbsp
Red Chili Powder
- 3 Tbsp Dry Mango powder/ Amchur Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin/Jeera Pwoder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander/Dhaniya powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- Add all the spices to a bowl and mix well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixtrue