Meet your new favorite brownie recipe! These Ultimate Fudgy Chocolate Brownies are moist, chocolatey, and have the perfect crackly crust on top.
Today I will be sharing the trending tiled brownie. This looks so fancy but trusts me you just need your favorite brownie recipe and you can create this amazing-looking brownie.
I wanted to share this for a long time but waited for the Holi to make this tiled brownie more colorful.
Holi: Festival of Colours
Holi is considered one of the most revered and celebrated festivals of India and it is celebrated in almost every part of the country. It is also sometimes called the “festival of love” as on this day people get to unite together forgetting all resentments and all types of bad feelings towards each other. The great Indian festival lasts for a day and a night, which starts in the evening of Purnima or the Full Moon Day in the month of Falgun. It is celebrated with the name Holika Dahan or Choti Holi on the first evening of the festival and the following day is called Holi. In different parts of the country, it is known with different names.
The vibrancy of colors is something that brings in a lot of positivity in our lives and Holi being the festival of colors is actually a day worth rejoicing. Holi is a famous Hindu festival that is celebrated in every part of India with utmost joy and enthusiasm. The ritual starts by lighting up the bonfire one day before the day of Holi and this process symbolizes the triumph of good over the bad. On the day of Holi people play with colors with their friends and families and in the evening they show love and respect to their close ones with Abeer.
Gooey, fudgy brownies, with the deepest, darkest, most intense chocolate flavor EVER! Easy, one-bowl recipe, from scratch, pantry staples, no mixer needed.
Honestly, this is without a doubt one of the best recipes on this site. I have been making these brownies for ages, and I just don’t think there is any way to improve upon it. It’s absolute perfection.
They are so chocolate-y. So fudgy. So rich, and flavorful, with just enough sweetness and the most perfect shiny, crinkly crust on top.
Plus they are super-easy to make. Honest to goodness, the batter is made in about 15 minutes flat, you’ll only dirty up one bowl, and you don’t even need to break out the electric mixer. It couldn’t be simpler.
Tiled brownie Ingredients:
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter (2 1/2 sticks)
4 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extractUS CUSTOMARY – METRIC
Tiled brownie Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F, mist a 9×9-inch or 9×13-inch pan with non-stick spray, and line it with a sheet of parchment.
- Place the sugar, cocoa, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl,*, and microwave in one-minute increments, stirring, until the butter is completely melted and the mixture feels quite hot to the touch (approximately 3 to 4 minutes).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously after each addition.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt until just a few streaks remain.
- Stir in about 2/3 of the chocolate chips and vanilla, and transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, and bake until set around the edges but still soft towards the middle (approximately 30 to 45 minutes).
- Cool completely in the pan, then transfer to a cutting board and cut into squares.