Eggless museli cupcakes was one of the best innovated cupcakes I could think off. I baked this cake because I didn’t use the Muesli I bought from a supermarket was just lying in my kitchen shelf. I was wondering how can use it or rather finish. I was fed up of eating it with milk or curd or yogurt and wanted to try something with it, and just then I got an idea of adding Muesli to cupcakes or make eggless muesli cupcake
br /> You might feel little weird but I’m not a person who likes early morning Breakfast. I usually skip my breakfast because of lack of time or may because I have to complete responsibilities at home like cooking, making sure maid is coming on time etc and then get ready and rush to office. My mornings are usually like this. Anyways long story short, let’s come back to our eggless museli cupcakes.
You might find many recipes on net for these kind of Cupcakes and you might land up thinking which one to bake? Don’t get into dilemma and just jump on to the list of ingredients for these eggless museli cuocupc because this needs very few ingredients and you can increase or decrease the amount of Muesli you want. I add some chocolate chio as well these are completely optional.
1 cup of buttermilk 1/3 cup vegetable oil (you can use coconut oil as well) 1 cup brown sugar (can use regular sugar) 1 tsp vanilla essence 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 cup Muesli 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 3/4 to 1 cup of water (add little at a time depending on the consistency) Muesli and chocolate chips for garnish
You may also like:
Hyderabad Famous Dilkhush
Eggless Walnut Brownie
Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake
- In a bowl add buttermilk, oil and brown sugar and mix well
- Now add vanilla essence. If you don’t like vanilla essence you may add almond essence or any other essence of you choice
- Mix all the ingredients, till sugar is completely dissolved
- Next add flour or maida, Muesli,salt, baking powder and baking soda.to wet ingredients
- Using a whisk mix all the ingredients. At this point the batter will become tight
- Add around 3/4 cups of cake (add water in batches and adjust the consistency of the batter)
- Line the cupcake liners in the tin and scope the batter, fill 3/4th only
- Finally add chocolate chips and some more museli
- Bake @ pre heated 180 degrees Celsius for about 20-25 minutes
- Do a toothpick test before removing the cupcakes out of the oven
- I used homemade buttermilk (curd and water mixed)
- Make sure you are not adding 3/4th cup of water all at once.
- Toothpick test is imoimport in any baking before Removing it from the oven
- You may also use white sugar but brown sugar will give you caramel taste
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Eggless Chocolate Cupcake | Sour Cream Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes